- Steele introduced Grandma and Papa to the joy that is Incredible Pizza. @ Tulsa's Incredible… instagram.com/p/BVn-rSzBp3G/ 1 day ago
- Those tricycles at #Southwood are the best idea any garden center has ever had.… instagram.com/p/BVi60CVBblT/ 3 days ago
- Bike rides and snow cones. #joshssnowshack @ Josh's Sno Shack instagram.com/p/BVdmhoNB3tA/ 5 days ago
- Steele found a new use for my sunglass cases. #goodr #fleetfeettulsa instagram.com/p/BVdJWoNhrzG/ 6 days ago
- Some clouds I was admiring while stuck at a red light this morning. #latergram instagram.com/p/BVX5xTmBDjN/ 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Yesterday was the annual ice cream smorgasbord at our local Blue Bell ice cream factory. The event, officially dubbed the Taste of Summer, happens at the end of June every year and involves a lot of sun and heat, some … Continue reading
Happy fathers day to all the wonderful fathers out there, mine included.