- @adocmartin My eyeballs are rejoicing! 3 days ago
- I was my own personal pack mule for 2 hours of running in the Oklahoma humidity. I managed to get through almost al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @samsanders Avoidance quesadilla 6 days ago
- From 5 years ago today. This visit to happyheartrescue is how I ended up with 4 pet chickens who occasionally lay e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- I mean, I do run for fun 🤷😂 instagram.com/p/CB4SzasANc2/… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Yesterday was the annual ice cream smorgasbord at our local Blue Bell ice cream factory. The event, officially dubbed the Taste of Summer, happens at the end of June every year and involves a lot of sun and heat, some … Continue reading
Happy fathers day to all the wonderful fathers out there, mine included.