I think my son is a genius. I also sometimes think that the reasons I label him a genius are pretty amusing. For example, if you came up to me and said “no food” and fully believed that I should understand you were actually saying “fish are friends, not food” (its a line from Finding Nemo), I would probably think you were an idiot. But when my baby says “no food” and then five minutes later I finally realize he’s quoting Finding Nemo, I think he’s a genius (I’m also pretty proud of my translation skills). I’m sure the belief that my son is a genius is due largely to the fact that I am his mother and love him more than the air that I breathe. But I also think it’s a matter of perspective. Just a year ago I could probably count the number of words in his vocabulary on my hands, and now he’s quoting movies.
- Does this angle make my wattle look big? #chickenselfie #chickensofinstagram instagram.com/p/BTaNCTGh4UD/ 1 day ago
- Steele with the German teacher he dressed up as. I would say he nailed it! (Photo Steele's… instagram.com/p/BTZdmMRB81O/ 1 day ago
- Today is dress like your favorite teacher day. Steele chose his German teacher and came up with… instagram.com/p/BTZE7DCBoQi/ 1 day ago
- Giant lollipop 😍 instagram.com/p/BTVOR-OB5om/ 3 days ago
- Baby's first orthodontist appointment (also my first time at an orthodontist office). @ Nowlin… instagram.com/p/BTUCHZkht3m/ 3 days ago