I think my son is a genius. I also sometimes think that the reasons I label him a genius are pretty amusing. For example, if you came up to me and said “no food” and fully believed that I should understand you were actually saying “fish are friends, not food” (its a line from Finding Nemo), I would probably think you were an idiot. But when my baby says “no food” and then five minutes later I finally realize he’s quoting Finding Nemo, I think he’s a genius (I’m also pretty proud of my translation skills). I’m sure the belief that my son is a genius is due largely to the fact that I am his mother and love him more than the air that I breathe. But I also think it’s a matter of perspective. Just a year ago I could probably count the number of words in his vocabulary on my hands, and now he’s quoting movies.
- #StarWarsFFCSweepstakes twitter.com/starwars/statu… 2 days ago
- Baby Cats loves her mom 😻. #catsofinstagram #tortiecats #calicocat #rosebud instagram.com/rnowlin/p/BwQU… 3 days ago
- Steele was very excited about the dove outside his window this morning. He made sure to take several pictures to do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @adocmartin Were you on I44? It was backed up east of Lewis for me this morning. 1 week ago
- @hkeller @wdw1973 Peeps creamer?! https://t.co/YOtgh2Klvl 1 week ago