I think my son is a genius. I also sometimes think that the reasons I label him a genius are pretty amusing. For example, if you came up to me and said “no food” and fully believed that I should understand you were actually saying “fish are friends, not food” (its a line from Finding Nemo), I would probably think you were an idiot. But when my baby says “no food” and then five minutes later I finally realize he’s quoting Finding Nemo, I think he’s a genius (I’m also pretty proud of my translation skills). I’m sure the belief that my son is a genius is due largely to the fact that I am his mother and love him more than the air that I breathe. But I also think it’s a matter of perspective. Just a year ago I could probably count the number of words in his vocabulary on my hands, and now he’s quoting movies.
- Steele introduced Grandma and Papa to the joy that is Incredible Pizza. @ Tulsa's Incredible… instagram.com/p/BVn-rSzBp3G/ 1 day ago
- Those tricycles at #Southwood are the best idea any garden center has ever had.… instagram.com/p/BVi60CVBblT/ 3 days ago
- Bike rides and snow cones. #joshssnowshack @ Josh's Sno Shack instagram.com/p/BVdmhoNB3tA/ 5 days ago
- Steele found a new use for my sunglass cases. #goodr #fleetfeettulsa instagram.com/p/BVdJWoNhrzG/ 6 days ago
- Some clouds I was admiring while stuck at a red light this morning. #latergram instagram.com/p/BVX5xTmBDjN/ 1 week ago