I think my son is a genius. I also sometimes think that the reasons I label him a genius are pretty amusing. For example, if you came up to me and said “no food” and fully believed that I should understand you were actually saying “fish are friends, not food” (its a line from Finding Nemo), I would probably think you were an idiot. But when my baby says “no food” and then five minutes later I finally realize he’s quoting Finding Nemo, I think he’s a genius (I’m also pretty proud of my translation skills). I’m sure the belief that my son is a genius is due largely to the fact that I am his mother and love him more than the air that I breathe. But I also think it’s a matter of perspective. Just a year ago I could probably count the number of words in his vocabulary on my hands, and now he’s quoting movies.
- Love the Riverfield/peacock hair. #rcdsravens #peacock #mermanhair @ Fleet Feet Sports Tulsa instagram.com/p/Bbnd90PAjfI/ 16 hours ago
- Jog-a-thon action. #rcdsravens @ Riverfield Country Day School instagram.com/p/BbmpisNAQ1w/ 1 day ago
- Thanks to all our Run for Riverfield sponsors. #rcdsravens @ Riverfield Country Day School instagram.com/p/BbmjoPvglM0/ 1 day ago
- Late start breakfast at our new neighborhood restaurant, Table 20. @ Table 20 Rest instagram.com/p/BbeoiqOAKyt/ 4 days ago
- Post pub run shenanigans. @ Elgin Park instagram.com/p/BbYCwwZAeR3/ 6 days ago