I think my son is a genius. I also sometimes think that the reasons I label him a genius are pretty amusing. For example, if you came up to me and said “no food” and fully believed that I should understand you were actually saying “fish are friends, not food” (its a line from Finding Nemo), I would probably think you were an idiot. But when my baby says “no food” and then five minutes later I finally realize he’s quoting Finding Nemo, I think he’s a genius (I’m also pretty proud of my translation skills). I’m sure the belief that my son is a genius is due largely to the fact that I am his mother and love him more than the air that I breathe. But I also think it’s a matter of perspective. Just a year ago I could probably count the number of words in his vocabulary on my hands, and now he’s quoting movies.
- The babies are finally home. The one that looks… instagram.com/p/BkOXk8pFRn8/… 1 day ago
- RT @easywdw: disneys hollywood studios is a beacon of hope. proof that no matter how bad things might get, however far we might have fallen… 1 day ago
- We bought some new chickens yesterday to… instagram.com/p/BkIzrh-ldvo/… 3 days ago
- @TheDCLBlog Please say there is a blog post coming! I'm hoping to try this on my next trip. 3 days ago
- Riverfield has a new little peachick! I was… instagram.com/p/BkDPF0BFoz-/… 5 days ago