I think my son is a genius. I also sometimes think that the reasons I label him a genius are pretty amusing. For example, if you came up to me and said “no food” and fully believed that I should understand you were actually saying “fish are friends, not food” (its a line from Finding Nemo), I would probably think you were an idiot. But when my baby says “no food” and then five minutes later I finally realize he’s quoting Finding Nemo, I think he’s a genius (I’m also pretty proud of my translation skills). I’m sure the belief that my son is a genius is due largely to the fact that I am his mother and love him more than the air that I breathe. But I also think it’s a matter of perspective. Just a year ago I could probably count the number of words in his vocabulary on my hands, and now he’s quoting movies.
- The little pea chick is getting bigger and cuter (I guess her sibling didn't make it :(. Also, I… instagram.com/p/BYJBgLthRoO/ 11 hours ago
- Nature's eclipse viewer. @ Riverfield Country Day School instagram.com/p/BYEI89fBsdo/ 2 days ago
- First day of third grade. And our happiest first day since preschool! #backtoschool #rcdsravens instagram.com/p/BYDu8oDhBT3/ 2 days ago
- Back to school night. Steele says he's not excited about school tomorrow. But he did break out… instagram.com/p/BYCHq5DBHor/ 3 days ago
- The only umbrella I could find in my car this morning. #spiderman instagram.com/p/BXxqWC_h3t0/ 1 week ago