I think my son is a genius. I also sometimes think that the reasons I label him a genius are pretty amusing. For example, if you came up to me and said “no food” and fully believed that I should understand you were actually saying “fish are friends, not food” (its a line from Finding Nemo), I would probably think you were an idiot. But when my baby says “no food” and then five minutes later I finally realize he’s quoting Finding Nemo, I think he’s a genius (I’m also pretty proud of my translation skills). I’m sure the belief that my son is a genius is due largely to the fact that I am his mother and love him more than the air that I breathe. But I also think it’s a matter of perspective. Just a year ago I could probably count the number of words in his vocabulary on my hands, and now he’s quoting movies.
- @brokeymcpoverty @ArmedPropaganda Have you tried a honey crisp apple? Possibly more life changing than eating peanu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Sweetheart run with my little sweetheart (he was cold). #sweetheartrun #fleetfeettulsa @ Fleet… instagram.com/p/BfTWtL7AfSN/ 3 days ago
- When you have connections, you get special pancakes. #sweetheartrun #fleetfeettulsa @ Fleet Feet… instagram.com/p/BfTVRu7gSue/ 3 days ago
- RT @UberKryptonian: Has anyone really looked at the Marvel 10 year anniversary class photo? Because there is so much going on! A THREAD -… 1 week ago
- At the streetcatstulsa My Furry Valentine fundraiser. @ Tulsa Historical Society & Museum instagram.com/p/BfEdS48AGM3/ 1 week ago