This was a busy weekend with all the party planning (plus a 10 mile run Saturday). I mention this because I fell asleep last night while waiting for my baby to go to sleep. And I hadn’t posted my weekly blog yet. That’s what I get for always procrastinating. I’ll post something more substantial later. This post is just to say “oops, I forgot to meet my weekly deadline”.
- 14 miles done! Sadly, I don't get credit for it because my Garmin died at mile 9 🤦😂. The workout wasn't as hellish… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Scenes from an early morning tempo run. This is the best I've felt at a speed workout in a few weeks. Also, we didn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Followed up my brutal training run with the most adorable latte art. It was very tasty! @ All About Cha - BA instagram.com/p/B0_ekxVDc4I/… 1 week ago
- I don't know if I've ever produced as much sweat as I did this morning. A brutal (almost) 12 miles done. Now to nap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A fun night with our oldest friends, featuring candy poker. We'll miss you when you head back to Ohio, Osborns 😢. instagram.com/p/B094AKAg7zY/… 1 week ago